Alma Grange was built in 1870 as a home for Captain William Minister, a veteran of the Crimean War who was present at the Battle of the Alma and the taking of Sebastopol. The naming of his home reflected this history.
Since then, Alma Grange has been a much-loved home for a number of families. In 2014, the property was acquired by the Harris family who spent over three years lovingly restoring the home.
© 2020 Web Design by United Studios All rights reserved